Saturday, August 28, 2010

DIY Jewelry

In an effort to keep my mind off when this baby will arrive, I came across a friend's blog that had a DIY necklace project. I decided to head up to the craft store even though it's always kinda intimidating for me to walk in there. I don't consider myself a crafty person, just maybe a person with a creative side. I found some beads none the less (all on sale, too :) and headed home to work on the project. Surprisingly it is a very easy project and the end result came out great, if you I do say so myself! In fact, it was so much fun that I made two other necklaces and a bracelet. I think I'll be giving those away as gifts, so no photo op for those pieces.



Off to find some other project to occupy my time before this baby decides to arrive...

1 comment:

  1. So does that mean I don't need to buy any more jewelry? You all heard her say it right!? :)

    ReplyDelete