We took a motorcycle ride up to Seminole Harley on Friday to check out the summer riding gear and get some parts. It was a great highway ride. Last time we did a highway ride it was so windy and hard for me to keep my head from bobbing around. Luckily this time it was smooth sailing! I was looking for a summer riding jacket as Harley black is not so comfortable at all those stop lights in town, but came home empty handed Since I'm not a fan of orange and blue(yuck, the Gators), apparently Harley's newest line, I passed. Does anyone make a white riding jacket with body armor that's cute? Although, Jere did get the parts he needed and some free Buell swag, too!
We went to Universal Studios to celebrate as well. It was crowded and hot, but we had a lot of fun. We think t
hat we're going to take a trip back in November when it's cooler out as well. It's such a fun park. Jere picked to have lunch at where else, but Margaritaville. FYI - The raspberry frozen margaritas are amazing there! It was probably the best margarita I've ever had... no joke.So all in all, a great Birthday weekend and here's to many more!




No comments:
Post a Comment