Friday, April 1, 2011

Baby on board!

Wow! This post is so long overdue that I can't even begin to try and make any excuses for my lack of blogging, so I won't. Please let this one slide :)

Our precious little nugget came into our lives 7 months ago. Yes, I said 7!!! Time has really flown and what a HUGE change he has brought to our family! Little is growing and thriving and loves to explore. He is already scooting around, crawling a bit and really babbling. It is truly amazing to witness his growth day by day. He is our little (well not so little anymore) blessing <3

I have to share some pictures of our little dude because what Mom doesn't love to show off her little one's cuteness?! :)

Photos were taken by the talented Cheri Root. Jump on over to her blog and have a look around! Her work is fantastic!






No comments:

Post a Comment