Friday, April 1, 2011

Couponing

Having a baby has turned me into another person, one that I don't even recognize.... a thrifty shopper! I am constantly on the look out for coupons for pretty much everything. I love to give the cashier my stack of coupons and see the total go down by double digits!

Did you know that both Target and Publix have coupons readily available on their websites to print at home? These are two stores that we shop at regularly and I spend a few minutes checking out the coupons before we take a trip.

Also, I follow a GREAT blog, Deal Seeking Mom, that has great tips, tricks and coupons, too.  I originally found this blog because it was mentioned on The Today Show. I am so glad that I happened to be watching that day!

One last tip - Many manufacturers have coupons available on their websites as well. Head on over to your favorite brands' websites and start saving!

Why not save a little green :)

No comments:

Post a Comment